Friday, January 30, 2015

Batman Comics

Batman
Batman

Buy This at Allposters.com


The Batman. Sworn enemy of villains everywhere, especially at his base of operations Gotham City. Batman's first appearance was in Detective comics number 27, his popularity ensured his on magazine and the first issue of Batman was published in the spring of 1940. A mint condition copy can fetch upwards of half a million dollars! Wow! If you ever see one of these laying around be sure not to throw it out, or you can send it to me!
Batman has always been one of my favorite superheros and I sometimes wonder what it would be like being a crime fighter, a dark knight fighting for justice. To tell the truth I have seen Nobody in tights fighting crime out on the streets. Just thought I would toss that out there, take it as you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment